Lawyers Collective is looking for a legal journalist and content writer
- Contribute to the Lawyers Collective magazine with regular articles on issues of social importance and human rights
- Report from the Supreme Court of India on certain key litigations.
- Website content writing
- Developing stories for the magazine and general content writing in the most professional manner.
- Commissioning writers.
- Conducting interviews for the magazine of litigants, survivors, lawyers and experts on human rights issues.
- Creativity and expertise in editing is highly needed.
- A law degree
- Experience in Legal journalism
- Have experience with marketing strategy
If interested, send CV and cover letter (500 words) to [email protected]